Modifications can be made to almost all exercises! Modifications can be used to make an exercise easier, harder, or change the muscle groups being utilized. This means there is never an exercise that is too hard or easy for you to perform.
Check out below for a list of ways to make an exercise easier:
- Change the angle of your body
- Reduce the amount of reps
- Drop the weight
- Reduce your range of motion
Now here is a list of ways to make an exercise harder:
- Perform exercise on an unstable surface
- Add weight
- Add pulses or a static hold to each movement
- Slow down your movements or work one side at a time
Our personal trainers at Live Fit will always provide a workout that is appropriate for your fitness level and goals. Stop by today to see the facilities!